Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged

I got this off my friend Amber's blog and she wants me to fill it out.:


8 T.V shows I love to watch:

Army Wives
Desperate Housewife
The Biggest Loser
The Office
My Name is Earl
Gray's
Two and a Half Men
Lost

8 Favorite Restaurants:

Kim Longs in Layton
Go Sushi (any sushi place)
Famous Dave's
Machu Picchu
Parrot Head
Red Lobster
Red Iguana
Holy Smoke

8 things that happened yesterday:8 things I am looking forward to:

Had some friends over for dinner.
Cleaned my house
Did laundry
Read a book
Went shopping
Played rock band
Put a ceiling fan in my family room
Cooked dinner
That's all

8 things I love about fall:

Its not so hot
Thanksgiving
Halloween
Fresh veggies and farmers markets
Very colorful
I can't think of anything else

8 things on my wish list:

Go on vacation to Mexico
Remodel my bathroom in the basement
Finnish small projects around my house.
New car (like a SUV)
Get out of debt
Sprinkling system for the yard.
Living room furniture
A tile backslash in my kitchen

8 people I'm tagging:
Anyone who wants to do it. Its fun and makes you think.

No comments: