Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oregon

We went to Oregon and loved it. I'm sure you can tell by how
many photo I put on.
We were driving down the coast and a deer was sitting on the
side of the road eating.
We pulled right up to him and he didn't run away.
It was very cool.
This was a light house we went to.

This was the deck from our hotel room.
You can see the beach.
We went to a elk refuge and there was hundreds.
Sea lions in Astoria. I love watching sea lions.
The bay after a rainy day.
This tree is growing around a rock.
In Ecola State park. A little windy.
Cute baby crab.
We hung out with Linda for a day in Portland. It was so good to see her.
This is a world war 2 submarine we took a tour of.
On the beach.
Astoria tower.
It is on a tall mountain that you can over look the whole city.

A museum in Astoria that is about boats and stuff.

3 comments:

Jilly said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! I am still jealous

tamie said...

It looks so peaceful. Thanks for putting up so many pictures, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

tamie said...

By the way...
I love your new backdrop, it inspired me to get a new one too!

You picked a very cute one.