Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mexico

Todd and me went to Mexico last weekend with my work.
It was so much fun. It sucks to be home.
This is Jared boyfriend. He is way cute. Jared is lucky. I wish he would rub his head.

The had the best beach. We spent lots of time on the beach.

If there is not a bartender, its okay, just help yourself.
Jill and me waiting to go snorkeling. I love snorkeling.
Jill, Casandra and Andrea.
(thanks for the photos Jill)
Todd got up and danced in front of everyone. It was very funny.
Todd went scuba diving for his first time.
This is him taking a class before they went out to the ocean.

One thing I wanted to do the most was go to Tulum.
Tulum is beautiful. I loved it.

Thank you Brian, we have so much fun.

3 comments:

Jilly said...

Those pictures are funny! I wish we were still there it was so fun!

Cyd said...

Sounds like we both have hams for husbands. Eric did karaoke while we were in Mexico last. Glad you made it down to Tulum as it is so beautiful there. I'm also glad that you didn't have the baby while you were there too!

Glady said...

That sounds so fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. You look so beautiful! When I was 7 months pregnant I didn't fit through doors, just imagine at 9 months, lol.