I had two baby showers this weekend. I forgot to take my camera to the first one. The girls at work gave me one on Thursday night. It was so fun to get together outside of work and see Casandra's cute house. Thank you girls!
The next one was Saturday with my family.
Shaley and me showing our baby bumps.

Cindy made me a dipper cake. It is so cute and I was very impressed.

Emma and Madison loved to help.
Madison got so excited about all the new things to play with.



Thank you for having me such a fun shower.
Thank you for everyone that came.
2 comments:
Baby shower's are so fun! I wish I could have been there. Its times like these that I hate living so far away.
Aww Robin you are going to be the cutest mommy!! I am so happy for you! I am glad you have had some fun showers and got some good stuff.
Post a Comment