Saturday, January 23, 2010

January

Bailey is getting so big.
Its amazing how much she changes.
In January she started sleeping 8 to 9 hours a night.
Mom loves that!
She also so started liking her swing more.
Her favorite thing to do is watch her mobile in her crib.
She loves that thing. She will laugh and smile at it for hours.
I love all the hair bows and hats, but Todd is not a big fan.
She also loves baths.
She kicks and splashes until the water is cold.


4 comments:

Cyd said...

Ohhh I love seeing pictures of Bailey. I'm glad she is sleeping good at night for you. Lyndsee has started doing the same just this past week and I hope she keeps it up. I can't wait to get the two together again. Hopefully soon!

Brynn said...

You are so lucky she is sleeping 8 hours a night. I am not looking forward to the night feedings ;)

Trent and Cas said...

she looks more like you every day! she is soo cute!

Jilly said...

she is seriously a beautiful baby! I love her! Thanks for always posting pictures. She has changed since the last time that I saw her.