We had a raccoon in our yard that was eating our chickens.
So this is the trap that Todd made to catch it.
He put Bailey camera pointing at it so he could watch from inside.
He stayed up all night and didn't catch it.

But he never caught it with his trap.
So the next day we went a bought a trap.

We got the raccoon the first night we put it out.
Raccoons are mean and strong.
It bent the cage all up.
I'm glad we didn't get it in
Todd's trap.
I don't know how we would have got it out.

Now our chickens can breath easy.
3 comments:
So happy for your chickens!
That is so crazy, I'm glad you caught it!
Yes, finally those chickens can rest!
I'm glad Macgiver finally gave up and bought a real trap, it would have sucked to have to get rabies shots for days after being bitten by that raccon.
Post a Comment