Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

We spent most of the forth in the hospital, spending time with Todd's dad and Sara. I love spending time with them and had a good time visiting. We left around eight that night to watch fireworks with the Larsen's and Marcy.
Glady is such a good friend.
I don't think she know how much she dose for me.
How cute is Ethan?
I love that kid.
Marcy and Bailey. Marcy helps out so much with Bailey.
We are lucky to have her around.
Lots of odd things happened this forth, but it was a good one.

1 comment:

Glady said...

The fourth of july was sure fun! Unfortunately it was a rollercoaster for you. I'm just glad it all turned out fine.
Robin, you are so awesome. I really don't think I do anything for you. I just am blessed to be able to call you my friend.
I love you guys so much!