We went out to South Carolina to see Marcy graduate boot camp.
It was so good to see her and we are all so proud of her.

We went to the zoo in Columbia.

Jessica loves feeding the birds.

Waiting for family day to start.

Marcy looks so good.

We went to a park on base to spend some time with her.

Marcy's graduation.

This is more at the zoo.
I try but I never put my photos in order.

We spent a day in
Charleston.
We went on a boat and
carriage tour to see the city.

They have the most amazing bridge.

The next day we went to
Myrtle Beach.
We went to Medieval Times.
The kids loved that.

Bailey was not sure of the sand at first.

But then she got use to it.

We had a amazing time!
3 comments:
Wow, that sounds like an awesome vacation!! It was so fun to see Marcy's pictures. I bet she's so happy to be done with Basic Training! Loved those pictures of Bailey feeling the sand. I had issues with the feel of sand when I was a baby, go figure, and I lived in an island, lol.
Oh that is so fun to see! Thanks for the comments. You're so sweet. Next Vacation I am so there!
What a fun vacation, I am so jealous! I can't believe how big Bailey is, she is such a little cutie!
Post a Comment