Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

4th of July weekend we went camping with the Dickinson's and the Casselmans. We go camping with them every year and always look forward to it. Bailey found a new best friend Quincy, who she spent all her time with.


Bailey loves camping. I didn't get my camera out enough but we had lots of fun. Todd and Jessica loved riding there bikes and I loved just hanging out and doing nothing. On the 4th of July we went to the Farmington Parade. It was long with fun floats. I was shocked when not only did they throw candy but little toys also. The girls loved it.



That night we went to Allen's house for a BBQ and fireworks. We always love spending time with him.

The kids did sparklers and pops.





2 comments:

Glady said...

told you guys that the Kaysville parade is the best!! We never miss it, well I did this year, but trust me I had candy for weeks!

Jilly said...

Looks fun! Cute pics