Bailey fell into a fire pit and got a third degree burn on her arm. You can tell by the look on Todd's face how happy we are about it. It has been a couple weeks now and she is doing wonderful. With lots of drugs, TLC, and sleepless nights it looks so good. I was so impressed with the staff at the burn unit at the U. They were amazing and was so good with Bailey. We had so many wonderful friends and family that were there for us and kept her in there prayers. Thank you for all the love and support.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
2 comments:
It is so amazing how far she has come. she is a dollface!!
I'm so glad to hear she is doing better Robin. I hate to see my babies hurt like that so I really felt for you and Bailey (of course!)
Post a Comment